Video: Green Card Based on Marriage to a United States Citizen, Part 1 of 3 (Expired Visa)

In this video, the Immigration Professor, Attorney Robert A. Perkins, talks about immigration based on marriage, particularly in cases where someone came to the United States legally. The Professor also covers situations where the person came into the United States on an expired visa.

More videos on immigration topics can be found here on our website, and on YouTube at

Be Sociable, Share!

About Robert Perkins
Robert A. Perkins | Attorney at Law Robert A. Perkins is the sole partner and founder of Robert A. Perkins & Associates, PC. Since the establishment of the firm in 1994, Mr. Perkins' focus has been in Employment and Family Based Immigration. Mr. Perkins has represented many companies and individuals within the United States and abroad. His experience and knowledge of immigration have made him a nationally renowned attorney in his field. Immigration Attorney Robert A. Perkins is licensed and admitted in the State of Illinois and the US Supreme Court.


2 Responses to “Video: Green Card Based on Marriage to a United States Citizen, Part 1 of 3 (Expired Visa)”
  1. Maria says:

    Hi Professor Perkins! Thank you so much for these videos!…. I have a friend who is going through this situation and she married a US Citizen and after her visa expired she’s been working illegally since she doesn’t have a work permit. Is this video updated? Will she be safe?

    I will appreciate your help!!

    Thank you so much!!

  2. Hi!
    I would be happy to give advice but I would need more detailed information, so please get in touch with my office at: 310-384-0200
    Monday-Friday 10 am to 6 pm
    The Initial consult is free.

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!